Monday, April 30, 2012

Mileena Playboy Pinup

Mortal Kombat 9 for the Vita comes out today! Here's a Mileena marketing pinup I made for Playboy Magazine to promote Mortal Kombat 9. It was my first assignment when I got to Netherrealm Studios a year ago. I was constantly reminded by the art director to make it playboy classy and not Hustler slutty hahaha! The studio said I probably shouldnt post my mileena, kitana, sheeva, and jade Hustler pinups... T_T noooo! Still this was my favorite job yet! If you play the vita version you will probably find this painting in the krypt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I very much love this image.
However, I wish to express my humble disappointment in the fact that the studio said you probably shouldnt post your Mileena, Kitana, Sheeva, and Jade Hustler pinups. I wish it didn't have to be this way.